Saturday, October 9, 2010

Forest Grove Concours d’ Elegance


Forest Grove Concours d’ Elegance




This last summer 2010, my wife and I attended the 38th Annual “Concours d’ Elegance” in Forest Grove, Oregon. For those that don’t know, Forest Grove is a quaint little place, a bunch west of Portland toward the Coast.

It’s held at Pacific University (not the California one). It is a very cool campus and has an ideal setting for the event. (Ok, please be nice! Don't even think about copying these photos without my permission...it's bad Karma!)

1954 Jaguar
This is the first time that I had seriously used my new Pentax Kx. I tried not to use a flash. My shots are mostly parts of autos because there were so many folks there that you couldn’t really get a shot of a whole car without getting extraneous stuff in the shot. There is one exception....I had to get a whole shot of  an Auburn Boat Tail Speedster.

1907 Peugott

1909 Pope Hartford

1913 Case

1926 Model T Ford

1929 Graham

1930 Pontiac
Forest Grove Concours d’ Elegance
Forest Grove Concours d’ Elegance
Forest Grove Concours d’ Elegance

1931 Cadillac
1932 Desoto
1937 Cord
1935 Auburn Speedster

Forest Grove Concours d’ Elegance
Forest Grove Concours d’ Elegance

If you like what you see on my blog, please help support it by going to my Fine Art America Photography site to check out my photography. It can be purchased in a variety of print formats, greeting cards and custom phone cases!  (See Shopping Cart, Left Sidebar or, Widget Below)

 

All Rights Reserved My Oregon Photography Blog, Thom Zehrfeld, Copyrighted 2014-2015. Also, please see bottom of page for Product Disclosure and Privacy Disclosure! Thank You!

1 comment:

  1. Very Nice collection if pictures
    i love it, btw where did u learn taking pictures in this way,very nice
    thanks.
    will be back
    My Blog http://iamsamer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete