Sunday, February 19, 2012

Classic Cars

Classic Cars

Last summer, my wife and I went to Carlton, Oregon for their "Walk In The Park" festival. They featured some cool classic cars and I was fortunate to photography a few.

If you have never been to Carlton you are missing a major wine tasting place in Oregon's Wine Country. It's a quaint little town that you can easily spend the day in and have a ball.

All I had was my Nikon Point and Shoot but you'll get the idea. Please enjoy!

Classic Cars
Classic Cars
Classic Cars
Classic Cars
Classic Cars
Classic Cars
   
All Rights Reserved My Oregon Photography Blog, Thom Zehrfeld, Copyrighted 2013-2014. Also, please see bottom of page for Product Disclosure and Privacy Disclosure! Thank You!

5 comments:

  1. Nothing beats the feeling of having a classic car. Carlton’s Walk in the Park has been doing events yearly for almost 9 years, if I'm not mistaken. It has been years since the last time I went there - I'm glad that the cars in their shows are still beautiful as ever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those cars are nothing short of beautiful, Thom. Absolute words of art. What is the final one (the yellow one)?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your nice comment...it's a Packard but I don't remember the year.

      Delete
  3. Thanks a ton for being my own mentor on this theme. I actually enjoyed your current article greatly and most of all liked the way in which you handled the aspect I regarded as controversial. You're always extremely kind towards readers like me

    National Power Supply

    ReplyDelete