Sunday, April 29, 2012

1937 Cord

Attended the Car Show-8th Annual Cruise to Mt. Pleasant School in Oregon City, Oregon. It is sponsored / hosted by Trick'n Racy Cars.

What's cool about the event, other than the neat cars, is that all proceeds go to benefit the students at Mt. Pleasant School.

So, here we go with a series of posts.  I'll start it off with the best...a 1937 White Cord.  For me one of the most beautiful cars ever produced...too bad it was made during the Depression and they just couldn't sell enough of them to keep them going.

We talked to the kindly gentleman that is the proud owner of the Cord and let me inside to photograph the dash. In order to do it right you have to sit in the rear seat...that was a little hard to do and really didn't want to mess up my welcome.

I told him that the photos should show up on Google...I hope they do and I hope that I gave his car just a tad bit of justice...what a beautiful car!

1937 Cord
1937 Cord

1937 Cord

1937 Cord
The final photos you see here are High Dynamic Range Photography (HDR).  "Tis not easy because I couldn't take automatic bracketed shots with people around. I shot one exposure at a time in Raw...made three different exposures in PSE and then converted then in Photomatix and then back to PSE for finalization.
  
All Rights Reserved My Oregon Photography Blog, Thom Zehrfeld, Copyrighted 2013-2014. Also, please see bottom of page for Product Disclosure and Privacy Disclosure! Thank You!

No comments:

Post a Comment