Thursday, May 24, 2012

Cool Flowers At Schreiner's Iris Gardens

You're in for a treat if you visit Schreiner's Iris Gardens 3625 Quinaby Road Northeast in Salem, Oregon.  It kind of borderlines Brooks, Oregon and is right off the I5 Freeway.

When I visited their exquisite gardens naturally it was raining.  But, that's what makes the flowers grow...Right?

Besides the beautiful gardens, they have a super cool gift shop...unfortunately my wife found it with ease!

I took a whole bunch of photos so keep coming back to my blog and enjoy!

Schreiner's Iris Gardens


Schreiner's Iris Gardens

Schreiner's Iris Gardens

Schreiner's Iris Gardens

All Rights Reserved My Oregon Photography Blog, Thom Zehrfeld, Copyrighted 2013-2014. Also, please see bottom of page for Product Disclosure and Privacy Disclosure! Thank You!

No comments:

Post a Comment