Friday, August 3, 2012

Summer Flowers In Oregon City Part 4

The Gladiolas keep blooming this is a red one and orange one.   So far we have had green, yellow and burgundy ones bloom and have featured them here.

The green gladiola had been the most unusual and was the first to bloom.  It's still going.

Summer Flowers In Oregon City

Summer Flowers In Oregon City

Summer Flowers In Oregon City

Summer Flowers In Oregon City

Summer Flowers In Oregon City
All Rights Reserved My Oregon Photography Blog, Thom Zehrfeld, Copyrighted 2013-2014. Also, please see bottom of page for Product Disclosure and Privacy Disclosure! Thank You!

5 comments:

  1. [Amazing pictures! I wish I would have them on my portal]

    ReplyDelete
  2. [Amazing pictures! I wish I would have them on my portal]

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Splendid arrangement ! Can you tell me a little more about the foliage which you used ?"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mainly Gladiolus and a Mr.Lincoln Rose! Thanks for visiting my blog!

      Delete