Thursday, May 23, 2013

Family Farms

One of the coolest family farms on the planet is the Bauman Farm in Woodburn, Oregon. It has evolved into a first-class place to take the family, shop for nursery plants, flowers, fresh produce, baked goods and gifts galore.

And, did I mention that there are all kinds of things to do and see for the family. Like: the "Pumpkin Patch" in season, farm animals and all kinds of activities for everyone.

For my wife and I, one of the features we like the best are the gardens. They are absolutely beautiful!  I will feature more pics on the next post.


Family Farms

Family Farms

Family Farms

Family Farms

Family Farms
All Rights Reserved My Oregon Photography Blog, Thom Zehrfeld, Copyrighted 2013-2014. Also, please see bottom of page for Product Disclosure and Privacy Disclosure! Thank You!

No comments:

Post a Comment