Friday, June 21, 2013

Flower Garden Pictures Two

This is the second installment of flower garden pictures...Here is the first post: Flower Garden Pictures (link)

Yes, all the flowers are from our yard!

I am no expert on flowers, that's my wife's department, but I sure appreciate their beauty. They are a lot of work however, they are well worth it. They are one of life's great pleasures!

Flower Garden Pictures

Fox Gloves

English Roses

Flower Garden Pictures

Flower Garden Pictures
Please help support my blog by checking out these recommended books on flowers through Amazon: (If you buy a product I receive a small commission)

 Also, if you are an art lover, (you are, aren't you?) the following link to Art.com is a very cool thing to check out: Limited Editions Art Prints at Art.com


All Rights Reserved My Oregon Photography Blog, Thom Zehrfeld, Copyrighted 2013-2014. Also, please see bottom of page for Product Disclosure and Privacy Disclosure! Thank You!

No comments:

Post a Comment