Saturday, July 20, 2013

The Outdoor Business Signs Of McMinnville

One of the coolest towns in Oregon, make that anywhere, is McMinnville. In this post, I'm going to feature some of the business signs observed as walking down Main Street.

There are, to say the least, a slug of outdoor signs all in different venues...some are overhead, some are placed on the sidewalks, some are banners, some are window signs.

McMinnville is in the heart of Oregon's Wine Country. There are a lot of wine bars, cool gourmet restaurants and gift shops.

When visiting, my wife and I ate at the "Red Fox Bakery"...outstanding! It's a bit off of the main drag. 

We could tell when we were in there that it was were the locals eat. Good choice. My wife had a Waldorf Salad and I had a Reuben...both were super. Did I mention that they have gourmet cookies?

Outdoor Business Signs

Outdoor Business Signs

Outdoor Business Signs



Outdoor Signs

Store Signs

Commercial Signs

Advertising Signs

If you like what you see on my blog, please help support it by checking out the recommended products. Thank you!

Also, if you are an art lover, (you are, aren't you?) the following link to Art.com is a very cool thing to check out: Purchase Limited Editions Art Prints at Art.com


All Rights Reserved My Oregon Photography Blog, Thom Zehrfeld, Copyrighted 2013-2014. Also, please see bottom of page for Product Disclosure and Privacy Disclosure! Thank You!

No comments:

Post a Comment