Friday, August 2, 2013

Antique Autos at WAAAM

All week I have been posting photos of the cool vintage autos and planes at the Western Antique Aeroplane and Automotive Museum in Hood River, Oregon (WAAAM).

So, here are some more. It will be awhile before I run out of pics to post. It is time consuming to process the photos. I only post a few at a time...please be patient.

Recommended reading on Vintage Automobiles from Amazon...Car: The Definitive Visual History of the Automobile - DKPublishing

More recommended books on vintage autos at the end of the post. If you like what you see on my blog, please help support it by checking out the recommended products. Thank you!

Learn Photography Online With The Pros
1912 Jackson Model 28

1927 Model T Ford

1931 Pierce Arrow

1931 DeVaux

Please help support my blog by checking out the recommended products on the posts and on the sidebar. Thank you!


Learn Photography Online with the Pros Save $10 Now #KTCJQ12

All Rights Reserved My Oregon Photography Blog, Thom Zehrfeld, Copyrighted 2013-2014. Also, please see bottom of page for Product Disclosure and Privacy Disclosure! Thank You!

No comments:

Post a Comment