Sunday, December 15, 2013

Siletz River

Over the weekend I was fortunate to get some shots of the Siletz River on the Central Oregon Coast.
Mainly, it's known for great fishing...salmon, steelhead but, I thought why not try some photography.

I ventured up the Siletz River from Highway 101 all the way to the town of Siletz...a rather curvy journey. Stopped along the way and took some shots with my Pentax Dslr.

Golden Hour was missed and I promised myself to go back during the "Golden Hours" to retake things...anyway, here are some shots:

Siletz River
 The above photo is looking back at the bridge on 101 that covers the Siletz. Beyond the bridge is the start of Siletz Bay. The second shot is looking south across the river.

Siletz River
The next two photos were taken at Ichwhit (Bear) Park. I was fortunate enough to capture some nice reflections. The last two are ten miles upstream from Ichwhit.

Siletz River

Siletz River


Siletz River
Siletz River


My photography can be purchased in many different forms: prints, notecards, posters (See Below!)







All Rights Reserved My Oregon Photography Blog, Thom Zehrfeld, Copyrighted 2013-2014. Also, please see bottom of page for Product Disclosure and Privacy Disclosure! Thank You!

No comments:

Post a Comment