Thursday, August 21, 2014

Some Pictures Of Cool Flowers

These are some old shots of flowers from when I lived in Oregon City. I particularly love Begonias, well Iris, Glads, Dahlias and Roses, too!

Flower Pictures

Flower Pictures

Flower Pictures

Flower Pictures

Flower Pictures

Flower Pictures

Flower Pictures

Flower Pictures

Flower Pictures

If you like what you see on my blog, please help support it by going to my Fine Art America or Red Bubble Photography site to check out my photography. It can be purchased in a variety of print formats, greeting cards and custom phone cases! (See Below!)







All Rights Reserved My Oregon Photography Blog, Thom Zehrfeld, Copyrighted 2014-2015. Also, please see bottom of page for Product Disclosure and Privacy Disclosure! Thank You!

No comments:

Post a Comment