Tuesday, October 21, 2014

A Little Fishing On The Siletz River

Yesterday, I took a day off and did what every fisherman, working or not, wants to do...go fishing on a Monday!

I went with a Guide, Bob and, one other fine gentleman from Salem to fish for Chinook in the Siletz River.  We were pretty successful!

We started at daylight and once we put our lines in had a fish within about ten minutes. There was a lot of slack time but finally landed three more and were limited out by around noon.

Normally, I post lots of pictures. Well, it was raining cats and big fish! I was concerned about my camera.

Fishing On The Siletz River

Fishing On The Siletz River

Fishing On The Siletz River

If you like what you see on my blog, please help support it by going to my Fine Art America or Red Bubble Photography site to check out my photography. It can be purchased in a variety of print formats, greeting cards and custom phone cases!  (See Shopping Cart, Left Sidebar or, Widget Below)

 

All Rights Reserved My Oregon Photography Blog, Thom Zehrfeld, Copyrighted 2014-2015. Also, please see bottom of page for Product Disclosure and Privacy Disclosure! Thank You!

No comments:

Post a Comment