Friday, October 14, 2011

Baker Cabin And Pioneer Church | Carver Oregon


Whether you are a photographer, getting married, or a casual visitor a cool little spot to visit is Baker's Cabin and the Pioneer Church in Carver, Oregon. It's located about 15-20 minutes a little southeast of Portland.

Baker's Cabin has been sitting on it's original site since 1856 and is on the National Registry of Historic Places. The Pioneer Church, on the same site was built in 1895 but was relocated from another place close by.

The site is huge, the sun was out and my wife, puppy and I were the only ones on the property. I just happen to have my camera and tripod. So! It was time to take some High Dynamic Range Photography!

I did not take a shot of the Baker Cabin as a whole.  Enjoy!

Pioneer Church
Baker Cabin Storage Shed

 
Baker Cabin Outside Stairs






All Rights Reserved My Oregon Photography Blog, Thom Richards, Copyrighted 2012-2013. Also, please see bottom of page for Product Disclosure and Privacy Disclosure! Thank You!

No comments:

Post a Comment