Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Harley Davidson - How Cool Is Cool?


Harley Davidson
This is a extremely cool vintage Harley Davidson. I have no idea what year or anything. Except it has to be a vintage and well restored bike. Please comment on my blog if you know what year it is.

This was at a car show (the only bike) in Oregon City, Oregon. The owner wasn't around so, I couldn't get any info on the bike.

However, I did get to photograph it! I converted the photo into High Dynamic Range Photography (HDR) which gives it a different kind of look...brings out the color and definition more.

Here are some cool Harley accessories that can be purchased through Amazon:

1.   "Harley-Davidson Men's Chase Casual Shoes"  A men's sneaker that has a leather and nylon mesh upper for long-term wear and breathability. Padding in the collar protects your ankles, as the full length padded footbed delivers cushioned comfort. The Harley-Davidson Chase sneaker features Cement Construction for durability and a deeply textured rubber outsole for expert traction and stability.

Harley Davidson Casual Men's Shoe
2)   "Essential Bar Clock" Keep track of or, lose time while sippin' suds! Essential Bar & Shield Neon Clock puts your favorite logo at the center of attention!

A Cool Harley Davidson Clock








If you like what you see on my blog, please help support it by going to my Fine Art America Photography site to check out my photography. It can be purchased in a variety of print formats, greeting cards and custom phone cases! (See Below!)





All Rights Reserved My Oregon Photography Blog, Thom Zehrfeld, Copyrighted 2014-2015. Also, please see bottom of page for Product Disclosure and Privacy Disclosure! Thank You!

No comments:

Post a Comment