Friday, December 28, 2012

Hawthorne | Portland Oregon 4

All week I have been featuring the Hawthorne District in Southeast Portland on my blog. I would be amiss if I didn't mention the "Pastaworks".

A first-class and unique establishment for meeting your gourmet needs. There are three stores in Portland.

They boast having the largest selection of Italian wine in the country. But, they have an excellent selection of cheeses, veggies not to mention freshly made pasta. Their gourmet selection of meats is unparalleled.

My wife and I usually op for their freshly made pasta anytime that we are near the store. I couldn't help myself but to photograph the veggies and posturerised them.


PastaWorks



PastaWorks

PastaWorks

PastaWorks

PastaWorks
All Rights Reserved My Oregon Photography Blog, Thom Zehrfeld, Copyrighted 2013-2014. Also, please see bottom of page for Product Disclosure and Privacy Disclosure! Thank You!

No comments:

Post a Comment