Friday, March 15, 2013

Photos Of Quilts-Latimer

Tillamook, Oregon has a cool quilt center not to far from the Tillamook Cheese Factory...the "Latimer Quilt and Textile Center".

This the the second time in a year, along with my wife, that I have visited this cool quilt establishment.  Basically, I think it is a learning place but, it is also a museum, gallery of sorts to check out their quilt collection and, a place to purchase quilting and knitting supplies.

There are displays of contemporary quilts along with vintage ones. If you are into "quilting mystery books", Arlene Sachitano author of many a quilting mystery books like: "Quilt By Association" is in the third photo here in the white sweatshirt along with some very nice/young ladies who posed for me. She autographed one of her books for us...what a treat!

Photos of Quilts

Latimer Quilt

Latimer Quilt

Latimer Quilt

Photos of Quilts

Photos of Quilts

Please help support my photography blog by visiting my dedicated Amazon A-Store:  "Best Selling Cameras and Accessories!" (link)

 
All Rights Reserved My Oregon Photography Blog, Thom Zehrfeld, Copyrighted 2013-2014. Also, please see bottom of page for Product Disclosure and Privacy Disclosure! Thank You!

No comments:

Post a Comment