Thursday, March 14, 2013

Tillamook OR

From Lincoln City, on the Oregon Coast, my wife and I are on our way north to Tillamook...think cheese...think ice cream...think bunches of cows!

On the way to Tillamook, we stop in at Neskowin for lunch but, the place we want to eat at is closed. We then went further north to Pacific City and had pizza...real good pizza. I took one pouring down rain-in-your-face photo of the famous Haystack Rock (last shot here).

Pacific City is home of the famous "dory fleets" and some super great fishing in the Pacific Ocean and, the Nestucca Rivers...there are two: the Little and the Big Nestucca.

Finally, we are in Tillamook and the three pics of the river you see below are of the Wilson River... and, more good fishing.

This part of the river is next to a road in the country. I shot as I went along. One of the photos is of a "Quilt Barn"...fourth pic down. There are numerous such quilt barns in Tillamook. We will get into the quilting thing in a later post.

I converted all the photos here into HDR or High Dynamic Range Photography.

I put up some links at the end of the post on some books about Tillamook and Tillamook Cheese through Amazon.

Wilson River

Wilson River

Wilson River Turned Into A Watercolor

Tillamook OR Quilt Barn

Haystack Rock - Pacific City

All Rights Reserved My Oregon Photography Blog, Thom Zehrfeld, Copyrighted 2013-2014. Also, please see bottom of page for Product Disclosure and Privacy Disclosure! Thank You!

No comments:

Post a Comment