Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Cool Beach Towns In Oregon Two

Still in Lincoln City, on the Oregon Coast, walking down Highway 101 in the early morning while it's pouring down rain. Had the old reliable point and shoot Canon Elph 300 HS with me.

Here are the first two posts: Lincoln City (link) Lincoln City Two (link).

Most of the shots here are random...except for Barnacle Bill's and Deli 101.

Barnacle Bill's is an old staple in Lincoln City...home of a great seafood market...like they have fresh dungeness crab. As long as I can remember and, I'm an old duffer, it's been around. I'm sure it's changed hands a half a dozen times, though.

As far as I know Deli 101 (link) is fairly new, as compared to Barnacle Bill's. I'm going to give the deli a plug.

My wife and I decided to get a deli sandwich to go. Well, there are deli sandwiches and, then there are deli sandwiches. I ordered the "Taby"...it is: turkey breast, avocado, bacon, tomato, cheese, onion. It was a "Bet you can't eat it all!" type sandwich. Actually, a two meal deal and reasonably priced.

My bride ordered the Tarragon Chicken Salad Sandwich and she had to tell him to leave off some of the chicken salad because it was so big. I had my USMC cap on and he gave us a veteran's discount on top of it all. 

Enjoy the pics!

Panaches-Lincoln City

Beach Towns In Oregon

Barnacle Bill's

Corner Cafe Mural in Lincoln City

Deli 101
Please help support my photography blog by visiting my dedicated Amazon A-Store:  "Best Selling Cameras and Accessories!" (link)




All Rights Reserved My Oregon Photography Blog, Thom Zehrfeld, Copyrighted 2013-2014. Also, please see bottom of page for Product Disclosure and Privacy Disclosure! Thank You!

No comments:

Post a Comment