Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Collector Cars At WAAAM

If you are into vintage collector cars and airplanes, one of the coolest museums on the planet is in Hood River, Oregon...the "Western Antique Aeroplane & Automotive Museum" (WAAAM).

An enthusiast can have a field day! I don't know vintage autos as well as I should but I can sure appreciate them and, I love to photograph them. Ooh, Jay Leno and Clive Cussler would go berserk at this museum!

Recommended reading on Vintage Automobiles from Amazon...Car: The Definitive Visual History of the Automobile - DKPublishing


1915 Overland

1915 Indian

1910 Model O-O Whiter Steamer

1912 Jackson Model 28

If you like what you see on my blog, please help support it by going to my Fine Art America Photography site to check out my photography. It can be purchased in a variety of print formats, greeting cards and custom phone cases!  (See Shopping Cart, Left Sidebar or, Widget Below)

 

All Rights Reserved My Oregon Photography Blog, Thom Zehrfeld, Copyrighted 2014-2015. Also, please see bottom of page for Product Disclosure and Privacy Disclosure! Thank You!

vintage classic cars canvas prints
classic cars pictures canvas printsclassic cars pictures printsclassic cars pictures framed printsclassic cars pictures acrylic printsclassic cars pictures metal printsclassic cars pictures greeting cardsclassic cars pictures posters

No comments:

Post a Comment