Friday, September 20, 2013

Buoys

Hobo Junction in Long Beach, Washington is noted as specializing in Antiques and Collectibles according to a couple business descriptions on Google . Unfortunately, when I went there they were closed.

However, what I noticed is, they may specialize in Antiques and Collectibles but what they have is buoys!

Hundreds and hundreds of buoys...I surmised that they may be the buoy capital of the world. I had my camera with me, they weren't around, so I hope that they don't mind the photos and the publicity.

The last two photos are from places around Hobo Junction.



Buoys

Buoys

Buoys

Buoys

Buoys

Buoys

Buoys
My photography can be purchased in many different forms: prints, notecards, posters (See Below!)







All Rights Reserved My Oregon Photography Blog, Thom Zehrfeld, Copyrighted 2013-2014. Also, please see bottom of page for Product Disclosure and Privacy Disclosure! Thank You!

No comments:

Post a Comment