Monday, November 11, 2013

Things To Do In Newport Oregon | Nye Beach

I have been absent from my blog for awhile. Made a big change..."moved my cheese" from Oregon City to Newport, Oregon on the Oregon Coast.

A whole new world of photography has opened up for me and I will start out my posting some very early morning shots of Nye Beach in Newport. A cool, chic neighborhood and must place to visit if you come to the Oregon Coast.

The first two shots are of Nana's Irish Pub. And, not just any old pub. Great atmosphere...the food is super...try the meatloaf or, the cornbeef and cabbage...outstanding!


Nana's Irish Pub - Nye Beach

Nana's Irish Pub
 The next two photos are of the "heart" of Nye Beach.

Nye Beach - Newport, Oregon

Nye Beach - Newport, Oregon
Following is the famous "Chowder Bowl"...more awards for their Clam Chowder than you can shake a stick at. And, and they have a Chili Burger that is to die for!

Chowder Bowl - Nye Beach

Nye Beach - Yaquina Art Gallery
The following photo is a sculpture set just above the beach. There was very little light, but you can just make out the ocean and bunches of stars in the backgound.

Nye Beach Sculpture

Mosaic Bench - Nye Beach

Night Grass at Nye Beach


My photography can be purchased in many different forms: prints, notecards, posters (See Below!)







All Rights Reserved My Oregon Photography Blog, Thom Zehrfeld, Copyrighted 2013-2014. Also, please see bottom of page for Product Disclosure and Privacy Disclosure! Thank You!

No comments:

Post a Comment