Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Jacksonville, Oregon

There are  a lot cool places in Oregon and, Jacksonville, located in the south part of the State, is one of them.

It is a National Landmark with tons of neat old buildings that have been restored with pride. Just being in Placerville, California (Heart of California Gold Country) a few days earlier...have to say, sorry  folks but, Jacksonville has a couple of legs up.

Armed with my Pentax and Canon cameras, I roamed the streets and photographed as much as I could...even in the rain. My lens got wet and I didn't notice it until I unloaded my pics to the computer.

I can't get all the photos I took on this entry so, there will probably be a couple of more posts.

Jacksonville, Oregon

Jacksonville, Oregon

Jacksonville Mercantile - Jacksonville, Oregon

Boomtown Saloon - Jacksonville, Oregon




Jacksonville, Oregon

Carefree Buffalo and the Pot Rack - Jacksonville, Oregon

An Old Light Bulb - Jacksonville, Oregon

Bella Union Restaurant - Jacksonville, Oregon

City Hall - Jacksonville, Oregon

Jacksonville Barn - Jacksonville, Oregon
 
If you like what you see on my blog, please help support it by going to my Fine Art America Photography site to check out my photography. It can be purchased in a variety of print formats, greeting cards and custom phone cases!  (See Shopping Cart, Left Sidebar or, Widget Below)

 

All Rights Reserved My Oregon Photography Blog, Thom Zehrfeld, Copyrighted 2014-2015. Also, please see bottom of page for Product Disclosure and Privacy Disclosure! Thank You!

No comments:

Post a Comment