Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Houses of Ashland, Oregon

The other day I posted a little information about Ashland, Oregon (Link for post). In other words, if you ever come to Oregon, it is a must place to visit!

Forget the car...get out and walk and, take in the neighborhoods!

In this post, I walked around and photographed a smattering of homes in the area. Ashland, in general is a quaint place. Lots of neat, vintage homes.

Houses of Ashland, Oregon

Houses of Ashland, Oregon

Houses of Ashland, Oregon

Houses of Ashland, Oregon

Houses of Ashland, Oregon

Houses of Ashland, Oregon

If you like what you see on my blog, please help support it by going to my Fine Art America Photography site to check out my photography. It can be purchased in a variety of print formats, greeting cards and custom phone cases!  (See Shopping Cart, Left Sidebar or, Widget Below)

 

All Rights Reserved My Oregon Photography Blog, Thom Zehrfeld, Copyrighted 2014-2015. Also, please see bottom of page for Product Disclosure and Privacy Disclosure! Thank You!

No comments:

Post a Comment