Thursday, April 24, 2014

Pictures Of Spring Flowers In Oregon

Hey! Spring is springing and so are flowers. One of the neatest times of the year.

The first photo here of a single Tulip is one of my favorites. The photo was captured at the Woodland Tulip Farm in Woodburn, Oregon. This was kind of a get now on the ground type of shot.

I spend a lot of time photographing flowers so, prepare yourself in future posts. Please enjoy!

Images of Spring Flowers

Images of Spring Flowers

Images of Spring Flowers

Images of Spring Flowers

Images of Spring Flowers

English Rose

Images of Spring Flowers

Images of Spring Flowers

If you like what you see on my blog, please help support it by going to my Fine Art America Photography site to check out my photography. It can be purchased in a variety of print formats, greeting cards and custom phone cases! (See Below!)





All Rights Reserved My Oregon Photography Blog, Thom Zehrfeld, Copyrighted 2014-2015. Also, please see bottom of page for Product Disclosure and Privacy Disclosure! Thank You!

No comments:

Post a Comment