Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Tulip Festival in Woodburn Oregon

One of the finest tulip festivals is in Woodburn, Oregon...the "Wooden Shoe Tulip Farm". Thousands flock to it every year when the tulips are in bloom.

I spent two days photographing beautiful flowers at the Wooden Shoe. It is a gala event and it is an event the whole family can enjoy.

The whole time I was there it was overcast. That's the best time to photograph flowers, not when it is sunny out.

I always try to go when they are first open. I f you don't there gets to be too many folks wondering around in your photos.

If you ever come to Oregon, make sure to visit when the tulips are in bloom...it's a great experience!

Wooden Shoe Tulip Festival

Tulip Festival

Tulip Festival

Tulip Festival

Tulip Festival

Tulip Festival

Tulip Festival

Tulip Festival

If you like what you see on my blog, please help support it by going to my Fine Art America Photography site to check out my photography. It can be purchased in a variety of print formats, greeting cards and custom phone cases! (See Below!)





All Rights Reserved My Oregon Photography Blog, Thom Zehrfeld, Copyrighted 2014-2015. Also, please see bottom of page for Product Disclosure and Privacy Disclosure! Thank You!

No comments:

Post a Comment