Tuesday, April 29, 2014

The Houses Of Bella Beach

The Bella Beach Homes are located in Lincoln Beach, Oregon...which is just south of Lincoln City on the Central Oregon Coast. They are patterned after the Nantucket or New England Style home.

To say the least, it is an upscale community where many of the home owners rent out their home for vacationers. My wife and I have stayed there several times before we moved to Newport last year.

If nothing else, it's neat just to wander around the complex and take in the architecture and landscaping. I photographed many of the homes so, this is just the first post.

Bella Beach At Lincoln Beach


Bella Beach At Lincoln Beach

Bella Beach At Lincoln Beach

Bella Beach At Lincoln Beach

Bella Beach At Lincoln Beach

Bella Beach At Lincoln Beach

Bella Beach At Lincoln Beach

Bella Beach At Lincoln Beach

Bella Beach At Lincoln Beach

Bella Beach At Lincoln Beach

Bella Beach At Lincoln Beach

If you like what you see on my blog, please help support it by going to my Fine Art America Photography site to check out my photography. It can be purchased in a variety of print formats, greeting cards and custom phone cases! (See Below!)





All Rights Reserved My Oregon Photography Blog, Thom Zehrfeld, Copyrighted 2014-2015. Also, please see bottom of page for Product Disclosure and Privacy Disclosure! Thank You!

No comments:

Post a Comment