Friday, May 2, 2014

Seal Rock Oregon

Seal Rock Beach is located about ten miles south of Newport, Oregon. It's a beautiful place! And, that's not even giving it justice...it's like a very special gift from above and to be cherished.

Not really a place for the sunbathers. It's more of a "get in touch with nature and yourself type of place"!

I was fortunate to get down to the beach in a minus tide, early in the morning on a beautiful day. Seal Rock has a ton of tide pools filled with Starfish, Sea Anemones, Barnacles, Mussels and so on.


The first photo here depicts some huge and black shiny seaweed that has washed into this small cove. I set my tripod low to the ground and, shot fast, because the water was coming at me.

Seal Rock Beach

Seal Rock Beach

Seal Rock Beach- Mussels

Seal Rock Beach- Tide Pools


Seal Rock Beach

Seal Rock Beach- Sea Anemones

Seal Rock Beach


Seal Rock Beach

Seal Rock Beach

Seal Rock Beach

Seal Rock Beach - The Sentry!

If you like what you see on my blog, please help support it by going to my Fine Art America Photography site to check out my photography. It can be purchased in a variety of print formats, greeting cards and custom phone cases! (See Below!)





All Rights Reserved My Oregon Photography Blog, Thom Zehrfeld, Copyrighted 2014-2015. Also, please see bottom of page for Product Disclosure and Privacy Disclosure! Thank You!

No comments:

Post a Comment