Sunday, May 18, 2014

Beautiful Flower Gardens

Armed with a camera, I  revisited a beautiful flower garden in Lincoln City, Oregon that I photographed several weeks ago.

The rhododendrons are starting to die out for the most part but new flowers are starting to bloom. I saw Foxgloves, among others that I hadn't seen before.

If you ever get the chance to visit Lincoln City, on the Central Oregon Coast make sure to visit the Connie Hansen Gardens. It is completely maintained by volunteers. 

It is in the middle of a residential area but, you wouldn't know it. That's because it was well designed to hide that factor.

Calla Lily
Poppy

Garden Pictures

Connie Hansen Gardens

Beautiful Flower Gardens

Beautiful Flower Gardens

Beautiful Flower Gardens

Pictures of Gardens
Connie Hansen Gardens


If you like what you see on my blog, please help support it by going to my Fine Art America Photography site to check out my photography. It can be purchased in a variety of print formats, greeting cards and custom phone cases! (See Below!)





All Rights Reserved My Oregon Photography Blog, Thom Zehrfeld, Copyrighted 2014-2015. Also, please see bottom of page for Product Disclosure and Privacy Disclosure! Thank You!

No comments:

Post a Comment