Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Photos Of Yaquina Head In The Fog

I just happen to live a short distance from the Yaquina Head Outstanding Natural Area in Newport, Oregon. I can pretty much go there anytime I want and, I do quite often.

Most tourist that visit are interested in the lighthouse and the Visitors Center. However, for people that like to walk/hike there are several great trails to venture on, too. This is the time to get some great shots up high.

The day that these photos were taken, Yaquina Head was pretty well socked in. In the first photo here you can barely make out the lighthouse off to the right.

The second photo is looking down at the black sandy beach. The rest are random shots of the area.


Photos Of Yaquina Head
Photos Of Yaquina Head

Yaquina Head Lighthouse

Photos Of Yaquina Head

Photos Of Yaquina Head

Photos Of Yaquina Head

Photos Of Yaquina Head

Photos Of Yaquina Head

Photos Of Yaquina Head
Photos Of Yaquina Head
If you like what you see on my blog, please help support it by going to my Fine Art America Photography site to check out my photography. It can be purchased in a variety of print formats, greeting cards and custom phone cases! (See Below!)





All Rights Reserved My Oregon Photography Blog, Thom Zehrfeld, Copyrighted 2014-2015. Also, please see bottom of page for Product Disclosure and Privacy Disclosure! Thank You!

No comments:

Post a Comment