Thursday, February 5, 2015

Flower Images

I have posted an array of flower images on my blog for perusal. Two of my favorite  places to photograph flowers is to go to Schreiner's Iris Gardens and Adleman Peony Gardens in Salem, Oregon.

I find both...well, my wife's flower gardens, to be superb places to photograph various flowers in bloom!

I offer prints, posters, greeting cards and more on my Artist Web Site and through Red Bubble. I have placed links on how to purchase them under each photo.

Flower Images


Beautiful Flowers - Iris (link)
 
 

 
Purple Puffs and Iris (link)         

Electric Flowers (link)
English Rose (link)

The Magenta Garden Bench (link)
 
Beautiful Flowers (link)

The Yellow Garden Bench  (link)

Purple and White Iris (link)

If you like what you see on my blog, please help support it by going to my Fine Art America Photography site to check out my photography. It can be purchased in a variety of print formats, greeting cards and, custom phone cases!  (See Shopping Cart, Left Sidebar or, Widget Below)


All Rights Reserved My Oregon Photography Blog, Thom Zehrfeld, Copyrighted 2015-2016. Also, please see bottom of page for Product Disclosure and Privacy Disclosure! Thank You!

No comments:

Post a Comment