Monday, June 20, 2016

Quebec City

Years ago My wife and I visited Quebec City. We stayed in the Le Chateau Frontenac Hotel.

Our whole experience, while in the city was remarkable. We toured mainly, the old and historic parts of the city, realizing that it was what Canada was all about.

In those days, all I had was a Nikon film camera...digital was not quite out yet. Later, I had the film transferred to a CD which I have had all these years.

I have converted the images to digital paintings. In the first image, I photographed an artist painting the Chateau Frontenac Hotel scene. She thought it was funny that I wanted to capture her also in that scene.

In the second image here, I captured the Chateau Frontenac from the "La Vielle Maison Du spaghetti" site with its brightly colored yellow umbrellas. The third image I captured the Funicular that takes you to the upper and lower parts of Quebec City.

If you would like to explore the image further, there is a link under each!

Paint Le Chateau Frontenac (LINK)

View Of The Le Chateau Frontenac Hotel (LINK)

Old Quebec City Funicular (LINK)




All Rights Reserved My Oregon Photography Blog, Thom Zehrfeld, Copyrighted 2016-2017. Also, please see bottom of page for Product Disclosure and Privacy Disclosure! Thank You!

No comments:

Post a Comment