Monday, February 4, 2013

Temple In HDR

Hey, a few photos in HDR or High Dynamic Range Photography! This post features a unique and religious temple in Portland, Oregon that I ran across on a trip to a meat market. This temple is colorful, it is beautiful and it is well maintained.

When I go anywhere I usually have a camera with me. However, I had only my Canon Elph 300 HS versus my Pentax DSLR.

I wasn't able to take the proverbial bracketed shots with the Canon like I am with the Pentax. Nor, can I shoot in RAW like I can with the Pentax.

But, that doesn't stop me from converting the single shots that I take and processing them into HDR. See my Hub Post (link) about converting your Point and Shoot JPEG shots into HDR Images.

HDR Images

HDR Images

HDR Images

HDR Images

HDR Images
All Rights Reserved My Oregon Photography Blog, Thom Zehrfeld, Copyrighted 2013-2014. Also, please see bottom of page for Product Disclosure and Privacy Disclosure! Thank You!

No comments:

Post a Comment