Friday, December 27, 2013

US Coast Guard Station | Yaquina Bay

The US Coast Guard Station in Yaquina Bay (Newport, Oregon) decorated this old rescue boat for the holidays. They did a cool job of decorating and I wanted to pass the photo on to my readers before the holidays are over.

Although, I was in a different branch of the service I always admired the thankless job the Coast Guard has to do day in and day out...having to go out in the worst of weather and rescue those in distress at sea and protect our shores.

Both shots were taken in the early AM just before sunrise. You can purchase these images using Fotomoto just click the links below!


US Coast Guard

US Coast Guard

My photography can be purchased in many different forms: prints, notecards, posters (See Below!)







All Rights Reserved My Oregon Photography Blog, Thom Zehrfeld, Copyrighted 2013-2014. Also, please see bottom of page for Product Disclosure and Privacy Disclosure! Thank You!

No comments:

Post a Comment