Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Secret Garden Tour | Neskowin

Sunday, June 22, 2014 was the featured Samaritan House Secret Garden Tour & Garden Party in Neskowin, Oregon.

If you are a garden afficionado and, you didn't or couldn't go...you missed something very special.

My wife and I have been to garden parties in the Portland Area in past years. The one in Neskowin surpassed them all.

Secret Garden Tour | Neskowin

Secret Garden Tour | Neskowin

Secret Garden Tour | Neskowin

Secret Garden Tour | Neskowin

Secret Garden Tour | Neskowin

Secret Garden Tour | Neskowin

Secret Garden Tour | Neskowin

Secret Garden Tour | Neskowin

Secret Garden Tour | Neskowin

Secret Garden Tour | Neskowin

If you like what you see on my blog, please help support it by going to my Fine Art America Photography site to check out my photography. It can be purchased in a variety of print formats, greeting cards and custom phone cases! (See Below!)





All Rights Reserved My Oregon Photography Blog, Thom Zehrfeld, Copyrighted 2014-2015. Also, please see bottom of page for Product Disclosure and Privacy Disclosure! Thank You!

No comments:

Post a Comment