Thursday, July 31, 2014

Photos Of A Hotel In Lincoln City Oregon

In a previous post 7/29, I featured photos of the Historic Anchor Inn in Lincoln City, Oregon. I didn't include all of them in the post.

This is a very special place and, if you ever come to the Oregon Coast I would highly recommend that you visit them. It is chuck full of 40's memorabilia and other cool things. There is not a square inch that isn't decorated in some cool fashion.

The people that run it are neat folks and, go out of their way to make you comfortable.

If you are looking for a stuffy motel or hotel this ain't it! If you are looking for a fun place to stay...well?


Here are some more pics:

Historic Anchor Inn

Historic Anchor Inn

Historic Anchor Inn

Historic Anchor Inn

Historic Anchor Inn

Historic Anchor Inn

Historic Anchor Inn

Historic Anchor Inn

Historic Anchor Inn

Historic Anchor Inn

If you like what you see on my blog, please help support it by going to my Fine Art America Photography site to check out my photography. It can be purchased in a variety of print formats, greeting cards and custom phone cases! (See Below!)





All Rights Reserved My Oregon Photography Blog, Thom Zehrfeld, Copyrighted 2014-2015. Also, please see bottom of page for Product Disclosure and Privacy Disclosure! Thank You!

No comments:

Post a Comment