Sunday, January 4, 2015

My Fine Art America Site

In 2014 I joined what is called a "Print On Demand" or, POD service called "Fine Art America"!  This gives me a place to show my photography to the public.

It's simple! I upload my photography to their online site. With the Terms of Service, it gives them the right to print my photography on a variety of products, sell it, and in return pay me a commission when something sells.

I actually have two sites with them. The main site "Fine Art America" (link) and a personal site "Thom Zehrfeld Fine Art" (link). I pay an additional charge for the personal site and the ability to add unlimited photography.

Now comes the hard part! It is up to me to organize and promote my own photography in order for a client to see it. The emphasis is on promotion. If the client can't find the art they are not going to buy it.

If it's quality work and, providing I have promoted my product right, the client will discover it, like it and order it through Fine Art America. In turn, they print it and ship it.

They do excellent work and, have an emphasis on snappy service so check out my personal site at:
Thom Zehrfeld Fine Art.

Yaquina Bay Bridge - Early Morning - Newport, Oregon

Nye Beach Gateway - Newport, Oregon

Oysterville Church - Long Beach, Washington Peninsula
Riverfront Trolley - Astoria, Oregon
Vista House - Columbia River Gorge
If you like what you see on my blog, please help support it by going to my Fine Art America Photography site to check out my photography. It can be purchased in a variety of print formats, greeting cards and, custom phone cases!  (See Shopping Cart, Left Sidebar or, Widget Below)


All Rights Reserved My Oregon Photography Blog, Thom Zehrfeld, Copyrighted 2015-2016. Also, please see bottom of page for Product Disclosure and Privacy Disclosure! Thank You!
oregon photosoregon canvas printsoregon printsoregon framed printsoregon acrylic printsoregon metal printsoregon greeting cardsoregon postersyaquina bay printsyaquina bay framed printsyaquina bay greeting cardsyaquina bay postersyaquina bay metal printsyaquina bay acrylic printsautomotive art prints for sale

No comments:

Post a Comment