Thursday, January 1, 2015

My RedBubble Artist Site

In order to expose my photography to the public on the internet I joined what is called a "Print On Demand" or, POD service called  "RedBubble" !

With a service like this, all I have to do is upload my photography to their online site. That gives them the right to print my photography on a variety of products, sell it, and in return they pay me a commission when something sells for the right to use it.

It is up to me to organize and promote my own photography, however. If it's quality work and, providing I have promoted my product right, the customer finds it on the internet, orders it, and RedBubble prints it and ships it to the customer.

When ordered, RedBubble offers custom printed work with my photography on it. Check it out!

For example: (Click on any of the following links and you will get the idea of what type of merchandize they have!)

a)  t-Shirts and Hoodies
b)  Stickers
c)  iPhone Cases & Skins
d)  Galaxy Cases & Skins
e)  Posters
f)  Throw Pillows
g) Tote Bags
h)  Duvet Covers
i)   Mugs
j)  Travel Mugs
k)  Photographic Prints
l)  Art Prints
m) Framed Prints
n)  Canvas Prints
o)  Metal Prints
p)  Cards

 I have tested it and RedBubble provides quality printing, snappy service, quality printing and, have a "Money-back Satisfaction Guarantee"! No matter the problem they fix it!


Cape Meares Lighthouse - Tillamook, Oregon

The Electric Bike

The Electric Long Beach Buoys

The Buggy

A Trunk Full Of Sports Memorabilia

The Vista House - Columbia River Gorge

The Electric Tiger

The Flying A Chevy Pickup

Electric Floral


If you like what you see on my blog, please help support it by going to my Red Bubble or Fine Art America Photography site to check out my photography. It can be purchased in a variety of print formats, greeting cards and, custom phone cases!  (See Shopping Cart, Left Sidebar or, Widget Below)

 
All Rights Reserved My Oregon Photography Blog, Thom Zehrfeld, Copyrighted 2015-2016. Also, please see bottom of page for Product Disclosure and Privacy Disclosure! Thank You!

No comments:

Post a Comment