Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Big Ocean Waves In Depoe Bay

Depoe Bay, Oregon is a super great place to observe ocean waves. Especially, when there is exceptional high tides or rough weather.

Folks come from all over the world to observe the wave action in Depoe Bay. There is an excellent seawall and, observation tower, to not only watch the waves but, also to whale watch. You can see for miles out into the Pacific!

In the middle of the first photo you can see a small cape. Armed with my camera I ventured out as far as I could and took a few shots.

Rainbow in Depoe Bay

Water Spouting Up From The Lava Beds In Depoe Bay

A Memorial In Depoe Bay

Nature Carving a Path

Depoe Bay

Rough Surf in Depoe Bay

Looking At One of the Islands in Depoe Bay
If you like what you see on my blog, please help support it by going to my Fine Art America or Red Bubble Photography site to check out my photography. It can be purchased in a variety of print formats, greeting cards and, custom phone cases!  (See Shopping Cart, Left Sidebar or, Widget Below)

 

All Rights Reserved My Oregon Photography Blog, Thom Zehrfeld, Copyrighted 2014-2015. Also, please see bottom of page for Product Disclosure and Privacy Disclosure! Thank You!

No comments:

Post a Comment