Saturday, July 11, 2015

Beach Wall Decor

If you love the beach, the coast you have come to the right place. I have put a smattering of my work on my blog for you review. It will give you some ideas for beach house/cottage wall decor.

Since I live and photograph on the Oregon Coast I have many fine art photographs for you to choose from on my Artist Website. You can find the link here: Thom Zehrfeld Artist Website (link)

There are three pages of beachy type decor on my site to choose from. Please enjoy!

Yaquina Bay Bridge At Sunset (Link)


Horse Back Riding On Bandon Beach (Link)



All Rights Reserved My Oregon Photography Blog, Thom Zehrfeld, Copyrighted 2015-2016. Also, please see bottom of page for Product Disclosure and Privacy Disclosure! Thank You!

No comments:

Post a Comment