Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Hey! Shop on my website for cool and custom throw pillow. Why deal with the mundane?

Here is a link to super neat throw pillows that I have listed on my Thom Zehrfeld Artist Website (Link). They are cool and they come in a variety of sizes and colors.

You should be able to find a pillow and design to fit your decor. There is a lot of selection. And, there are hundreds of designs on my website that you will not find elsewhere!

Make a purchase...don't like it? There is a 30 day money back guarantee policy. 

Below are the different sizes available:

14 x 14
16 x 16
18 x 18
20 x 20
26 x 26
20 x 14 Elongated

I put 3 examples here on my blog...however, check out my site...Thom Zehrfeld Artist Website 

Thank you!

The English Rose At Dawn

Chelsea Rose And The Tall Ships


49 Chevy Truck
All Rights Reserved My Oregon Photography Blog, Thom Zehrfeld, Copyrighted 2015-2016. Also, please see bottom of page for Product Disclosure and Privacy Disclosure! Thank You!

No comments:

Post a Comment