Sunday, June 12, 2016

Digital Painting

I am delving into digital painting head first! It is an entirely different process that what I am use to. Basically, I am a photographer and I love it! However, I am a maverick and I like being different with my art forms.

I still do the same things with my images. Meaning, I clean them up and often convert them to High Dynamic Range Photography to bring out more dynamics in any given photo. But, now I am taking a big step forward converting them into digital paintings.

It's lots of work but, the results can be astounding! So, please check out the images below and tell me what you think.

All can be purchased in various forms on my Pixels Website and I have individual links for each image below. Thank you!

1929 Model A Ford Woody (Link)

1938 Buick Special Convertible (Link)

Astoria Riverfront Trolley (Link)
Bay Street Pier (Link)

1935 Auburn Boattail Speedster (Link)

C. Moore Clearly  (Link)


The Magical Garden (Link)

Daisy And The Rowboats (Link)

Yellow Chairs By The Sea (Link)


Night At Gino's (Link)



All Rights Reserved My Oregon Photography Blog, Thom Zehrfeld, Copyrighted 2015-2016. Also, please see bottom of page for Product Disclosure and Privacy Disclosure! Thank You!

No comments:

Post a Comment