Friday, June 17, 2016

1937 Studebaker

This is one cool 1937 Studebaker! I found it in Carson City, Nevada. Being the age I am, I remember Studebakers as not too popular a car.

In the fifties, they were very innovative. My friend's dad worked for a dealership and would bring a different one home with him every night. It was a very impressive automobile. Good looking and way ahead of its time but, never popular!

Below, the owner has restored this 1937 Studebaker to perfect. It looked like it had just came off the assembly line, only better! It's a classic!

The image was processed through High Dynamic Range Photography (HDR). And, then converted into a digital painting.

1937 Studebaker (Link)



All Rights Reserved My Oregon Photography Blog, Thom Zehrfeld, Copyrighted 2015-2016. Also, please see bottom of page for Product Disclosure and Privacy Disclosure! Thank You!

No comments:

Post a Comment